Third Party Logistics (3PL) is the function by which a manufacturer outsources activities related to logistics and distribution. Often a 3PL company can go beyond just logistics and distribution and can provide specialized services such as inventory management, cross-docking, door to door delivery and packaging of products. The market for this service is expected to witness growth at good pace owing to its use in today’s competitive environment. Moreover, the demand is expected to rise due to increase in the focus of manufacturer and retailers on their core business (known as core competencies) and subcontracting activities, such as logistics where they have less expertise. Thus, the increase in the competition has diverted the focus of manufacturer to promote respective specializations in production and distribution.
Browse Full Report here: http://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/world-third-party-logistics-3pl-market
The report segments the 3PL market on the basis of mode of transport, service type and geography. On the basis of mode of transport, the market is segmented into roadways, railways, airways and waterways. On the basis of service type, the market is segmented into dedicated contract carriage (DCC), domestic transportation management, International transportation management, warehousing and distribution, others (IT services and logistics software). Geographical breakdown is done as North America (U.S., Mexico and Canada), Europe (U.K., France, Germany, Italy and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia and Rest of Asia-Pacific) and LAMEA (Latin America, Middle East and Africa)
Increasing in the trading activities globally due to globalization
Increase in the number of trading activities due to globalization. The major force driving this growth is the growth of global economy and relaxation of trade barriers. Corporations across the world are increasing manufacturing, sourcing, warehousing and distribution at global scale making their supply chain complex for them to manage.
Increase in the focus of manufactures and retailers on core competencies
Increasing focus of retailers and manufacturers on their core business to promote the respective specialisation in production and distribution is increasing sub contracting activities such as logistics.
Browse All Reports of This Category @ http://www.acutemarketreports.com/category/ict-market
Key benefits of the study
- Comprehensive analysis of the current and the future trends in the global 3PL market have been provided in this report
- Geographically the global market is analyzed based on various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA
- In depth analysis has been done in this report by constructing market estimations for the key market segments from2014-2022
- This report provides the quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014-2022, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities
- Porter’s five forces analysis is performed on 3PL services highlighting the factors which might affect the present and future market of 3PL companies
- Competitive intelligence of leading providers of 3PL services helps in understanding the competitive scenario across the geographies.
THIRD PARTY LOGISTICS (3PL) MARKET SEGMENTS
The market is segmented on the basis of service type and geography.
Market By Mode Of Transport
Market By Service Type
- Dedicated Contract Carriage (DCC)
- Domestic Transportation Management
- International Transportation Management
- Warehousing and Distribution
- Others (IT services and Logistics Software)
Market By Geography
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Our Blogs: –
For Technology News: http://www.mobilecomputingtoday.co.uk/
About – Acute Market Reports:
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. It is your only source that can fulfill all your market research requirements. We provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade our collection regularly to offer you direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends.
Our team consists of highly motivated market research professionals and they are accountable for creating the groundbreaking technology that we utilize in our search engine operations to easily recognize the most current market research reports online.
ACUTE MARKET REPORTS
Office No 101, 1st Floor ,
Aditi Mall, Baner,
Pune, MH, 411045
Toll Free (US/CANADA): +1-855-455-8662